Material: ABS+carbon steel
Application: 8P8C/RJ45, 6P2C/6P4C/6P6C RJ11 modular plugs, RJ-22 4P2C/4P4C handset modular plugs
Replacement Blade: 5PK-376C-BLADE (6pcs/pack)
– Cutting modular cable: Place the single-bladed side of the tool’s cutter facing you and cut the modular cable to the desired length. Make sure to cut the ends of the cord straight across, not diagonally.
– Stripping modular cable (Flat Cable):
2a. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool’s stripper until it touches the stop guide.
2b. Insert 8P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool’s stripper and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
– Squeeze handles until it stops cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
– Stripping Round Cable Insert the cable into the round stripping hole, turn the crimper in counter clockwise direction and cable in clockwise at the same time.
– Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug and be sure the left wire at one and matches the right wire at the other end.
– Place modular plug with cable into the tool’s holder. Be sure the striped wire is between the tab and gold contacts.
– Squeeze handles until it stops.
– 4p holder is located on the back side of the tool.